Consider Joining a Rotary Club Today!
We meet on Mondays at 12:00 PM at
FRATELLO’S RESTAURANT 155 DOW ST Manchester, NH
Many thanks to all our sponsors, show entrants and spectators!!!
Planning has already begun for our next show!
Saturday, August 31, 2019
Cruising Downtown 2019!
Special Thanks to this year’s emcee!!!
Suggested donation to attend Cruising Downtown as a spectator is $5 per person or $10 per family. All proceeds are donated to nonprofits serving kids in our community and are awarded through the Manchester Rotary Club.
Registrations open at 6:00am @ Brady Sullivan Tower 1750 Elm St Manchester, NH (rear parking lot, follow signs) See below for full instructions.
Gates open at 8:00am ~ Awards at 3:00pm
Pre-Registration: may be done here on our website until August 25th. Click here or on the Car Registration link above.
NOTE: Credentials for all pre-registered vehicle can only be picked up the day of the show at the Brady Sullivan office tower at 1750 Elm St rear parking lot off of North St. Look for the pre-registered booth. Pre-registration $20
Day of the show registrations:
Proceed to the Brady Sullivan office tower at 1750 Elm St rear parking lot off of North St. Follow the arrows to registrations. Please form single lines, Walk up to registrations people to register. Day of event registration $25
No Registration = No Entrance to Elm St
CAR STAGING AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF VOLUNTEER TO PARK AND TURN OFF CAR
- PROCEED TO REGISTRATION TABLES TO PICK UP REGISTRATION FORM (IF PRE-REGISTERED) OR REGISTER
- DISPLAY YOUR REGISTRATION FORM ON DASHBOARD/FRONT WINDSHIELD
- VOLUNTEERS WILL TELL YOU WHEN YOU MAY LEAVE THE LOT AND PROCEED TO ENTER (ANTICIPATED TO BE 7:15)
- ACCESS TO ELM IS VIA SPRING STREET
- CARS WILL LEAVE ROW BY ROW; FIRST TO ARRIVE ARE FIRST TO LEAVE
- CARS WILL BE CHECKED AT SPRING STREET FOR REGISTRATION FORMS
- CARS WITHOUT REGISTRATION FORMS MAY NOT ENTER EVENT
- PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MANCHESTER’S YOUTH & MANCHESTER ROTARY CLUB
Make plans to attend this year’s Cruising Downtown on Saturday, September 1st. All Antique, Custom, Classic and Hot Rod Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles are welcome to attend!